Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Friday, January 8, 2016

SE Project

It is time for a project. This week, students selected a state in the Southeast. There were enough states, so only two people were able to select each state. Students who had the same state became partners. Students who had states without a partner were given the option to change their state to have a partner.

Students are working to "make a movie" on the iPads. I will admit, this is NEW to me, and once again, I am not sure exactly what this will look like. As a teacher, I will be working alongside my students to learn more how to do this. Here is a peek of our first day of researching ...




















Stay tuned for more details ...

No comments:

Post a Comment