Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

K.I.Dee

This morning, we had a character visit our classroom community, K.I.Dee.


With a backward cap, headphones, and playing her "jam" loudly, as she sang and danced into the room, this new student needed some help from the fourth graders about what is expected in our school. She took a selfie and texted her mom ... Mrs. Arens, Mr. Lyon, and Ms. Hakes-Anderson brought students from all the fourth grade classes into Ms. Leom's room to meet this character. She needed a lot of help with her attitude, her gum chewing, her rule following, and more.
Mrs. Arens is not impressed ... 
Mr. Lyon helps K.I.Dee 

Mr. Lyon and students have more ideas ...

K.I.Dee and Ms. Hakes-Anderson


It was a silly, crazy, start to the morning. Ask your fourth grader to tell you more about K.I.Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment