Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Open House

I love Open House! I love meeting my students, their families, and beginning the adventure!

The first steps into our school make me smile and feel excited for the day ahead!





Then comes something even better!! Our families!! Please note, we had 100% attendance in Open House (yeah!), but not all of our families are shared ... yet! 










Mrs. Stupar, our elementary Social Worker



the fourth grade team of teachers: Mrs. Hakes-Anderson, Mrs. Arens, Ms. Leom, Mr. Lyon, Mr. Greninger, and Mr. Lundeen
Mr. Grenigner and his family 
 


Ms. Leom with her kids and her mom. Mr. Leom was busy meeting his families in the high school, Thankfully, Grandma Jan is available to help take the Leom kids to Open House!!
 



Our families are important to our learning! Our students are precious. Every year (you can look back in the blog to see past years), I take pictures of my families. I make a copy of the picture for the families, and I post a picture of our families on our class room wall (it used to be the door, but the fire inspector was not impressed). When families participate in Student of the Week and other events throughout the school year, I continue to take pictures and add to our family display. You will see some staff faces in our classroom pictures. Students, families, teachers, staff, we are all working together for a successful school year! 

We are ready to begin!










No comments:

Post a Comment