Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Book Project Plan

Book Project Schedule:

Week 1:
Approval
Plan out your project
Read Book

Week 2:
Read Book

Week 3:
Work on Project
(Remember this is a “formal” project; avoid notebook paper and pencils for the final draft)

Week 4:
Practice Presentation:
- Hello. My name is …
                  - Let me tell you about my book …
                                    - characters
                                    - setting (time & place)
                                    - problem
                                    - events
                                    - solution (ending)
                  - Let me share my project(s)

Start thinking ahead for next book & project

No comments:

Post a Comment