Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Kids

This is a picture of my students and families. Every year, I take pictures of my students and their families at Open House and throughout the year, it is a constant reminder of my responsibilities to their parents and families to keep them safe, to help them learn, and to appreciate and develop the many gifts they bring to my class - especially the ones that are not measured on tests or on a report card.

I didn't have any words to share with you this weekend, or even yesterday. I am not sure I have any words today. So I send a picture, of words that can not be spoken, I care. These are the first images I see when I arrive every morning, and one of the last images I see when I leave. We are reminded every time we walk through the door. The students I work with are special. They are my kids.

Sincerely,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment