Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Special

There are moments of my teaching career that I love with a passion and feel such pride to be a part of such an incredible staff and student body, there aren't words to adequately explain ... how special this school is ...

This is fifth grade teacher, Mr. Anderson. If you are missing the inference, he takes being a Vikings Fan to a whole new level ...

This is fourth grade teacher, Ms. Hake-Anderson. She is married to fifth grade teacher, Mr. Anderson. We are waiting to enter the courtyard to begin our Viking cheer.

I LOVE that I get to spend time with my alums ...

Entering the courtyard ...

Gathering ...

 The women fourth grade teachers ... Ms. Hakes-Anderson, Mrs. Arens, and Ms. Leom ...

Some of this years special kids ...

Our Curriculum Director, Mr. Wedin, and the Milaca Elementary Assistant Principal, Mr. Meyer filmed from the room of the school ... note Mr. Anderson's arrival ...

Another special student ...

Mr. Anderson's voice carries ...

I love the joy and excitement of this image!

More special students ...

I am surrounded by special students ...

Half of my special students ... didn't want to miss anyone ...

We had the BEST Wishes for the Minnesota Vikings ... and we always know, there is always next year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment