Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Time Capsules

Once upon a time, there were fourth graders in my class, who moved on to fifth grade and beyond. They made new friends. They tried new activities. They experienced adventure and disappointment. They learned new things, and after eight years, I invited them back to fourth grade to open their Time Capsules and to hear about the next chapters they are planning to start. So proud of these amazing students!












 Twenty-three years ago, I started the tradition of creating time capsules with my students. It has been one of my career highlights to invite my students back as seniors, hear about their plans after graduation, personally wish them well, and watch them FLY. Congratulations Class of 2019. SO. PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment