Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Kids





Every year, for the last several years, I take pictures of my students and their families at Open House and various events throughout the year.


These are MY kids. They reflect the very best of your families, and I am humbled by the gift of time I have to spend with them each day.


Every day, I enter this door, and the first thing I see when I enter is these images. Throughout the day, as the door opens and closes, these images are present. At the end of the day, when I leave, again, these are the images that I see when I head home.

It is a constant reminder of my responsibilities to keep them safe, to help them progress in their learning, and to appreciate and develop their many gifts they bring into our classroom - especially those not reflected on the various assessments they take throughout the school year.

I am proud to be a member of this learning community! Thank you for being involved and sharing in the BEST part of our room, our fourth graders!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to share my son with you for the next few months! :)

    ReplyDelete