Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

ADHD

My mom sent me this video this week to help me see how she was able to understand a family member. As a teacher, I have the privledge to meet a lot of people everyday. People with potential, people with incredible gifts, and people who either struggle with ADHD or who are a friend or love someone with ADHD. I am not posting this with "one person" or family in mind. I am posting this video, for all my students of the past twenty-plus years and my friends and family who are reaching their potential everyday, with ADHD. I thought some of what Jessica shared would be helpful. It is just over fifteen minutes.



Link: Jessica McCabe
or copy and paste into your browser:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiwZQNYlGQI

ADHD isn't ... and what it is ...

"You are not weird. You are not stupid. You do not need to try harder. You are not a failed version of normal. You are different. You are beautiful. And you are not alone." - Jessican McCabe (about 16 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment