Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Super I

The Super Hero, Super I visited Ms. Leom's classroom today. The class is finishing the editing steps of their personal narratives, and the super villain, Puny i, was infiltrating the school security and encouraging students to write the puny i when they are writing. It was really becoming a concern.  


Super I burst on the scene with her star studded cape. She introduced her mission (to rid the world of puny i in writing), and invited the class to make their own Super I emblems.



Then students used their super hero smarts to write all about themselves. Tomorrow, we will use our super hero smarts to edit our personal narratives.
Super I's SUPER Fans - Ms. Leom's Homeroom
(Mr. Greninger's class is a day or two behind in the editing process. Super I will sure to show up for the greater good of all students - even Ms. Prose's class had a quick visit of our dashing hero.)
Super I's SUPER Fans - Mr. Greninger's Homeroom
Stay tuned to your fourth grader and their eXcItInG daily learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment