Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

An Amazing Staff

I am always amazed at the teaching staff at Milaca Schools. There are so many talents and skills that are shared in the school day, and then when I see the magic outside of the classroom, there are days I don't have words ...

Take last week. I was hanging out with some Milaca teachers. Fifth grade teacher, Ms. Skorich was working with me. On the tv, was Ms. Skorich!

On her free time, when she isn't sharing her talents with the Milaca Theater Department, Junior High and Varsity Speech Teams, she is a commentator and known for Snowmobile racing. I heard about this, but is really neat when you see it with your own eyes. Just another window into the amazing staff at Milaca Schools!

No comments:

Post a Comment