Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

BEST Perks!

One of the BEST perks of being a teacher and living in Milaca, is I go about my life, doing the events of my children and our family, and I get to see my alumni shine in new and amazing ways.

Last week, I attended the Jazz Band Concert in the Milaca High School Cafeteria. My oldest daughter was performing.
But how amazing it is to watch these former students shine. When they were fourth graders, I walked them to Mr. Garber's classroom, and they tried out all the band instruments and made their choices. In a few weeks, I will do this with this year's students. It is so much FUN to see how much progress and talent develops over hours of practice and learning.









There are amazing people at Milaca Schools ... it is one of the BEST PERKS of the daily experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment