Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

iPads

Our iPads are coming ... Still don't have an exact date! Sixth grade has theirs ... Fifth grade is just days away ... then, it will be our turn!!

We had a team meeting today after school to review the tules and expectations.

The *highlighted* note I took, "students will not be doing random, open searches on Google or YouTube ... The iPad is a learning tool, and students will be able to use it for their LEARNING needs." 

A repeated picture from earlier this week:


I have found through my own experiences as a fourth grade parent, that I have some technology learning ahead of me (using Edmodo). Through the talents, patience, and flexibility of my students, I look forward to being better versed at what this new learning opportunity. Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment