Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Book Breakfast

One of the reasons I love teaching in Milaca is my students. Every year, I have the BEST students in the grade. Every. Year. My second favorite reason to love Milaca is our families and community members. In fourth grade, we talk about stating or finding evidence to back up what we are saying. I have the best families and community members, and my evidence, when we have Book Breakfast, the number of people who make arrangements to attend. Adults are busy. They have work, responsibilities, and commitments. We appreciate the families who were able to attend, the ones who sent treats to share, and the ones who weren't able to be with us, but shared their thoughts. It all matters.

First, families and students find each other and share their books.












After sharing books, we were able to enjoy a treat or two. 

Afterwards, Ms. Leom enjoyed time to take pictures of some of special students and guests ...



















Beautiful memories of our writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment