Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Time Capsules

There are SO MANY parts about teaching elementary school that I love, often I can't pick just one. One of my top picks would have to be Time Capsules. I started it twenty-two years ago, with my first class of students. It took a few years of carefully keeping their capsules "buried" and safe until I could share them. Then when it was finally time ... I was on bedrest with twins that year. There is a saying about best laid plans ...  This year, it was my pleasure to welcome back another group of fourth grade alumni students, the Class of 2018!!

















I am so PROUD of these students, what they have accomplished, and the dreams they are about to begin fullfilling!! Congratulations Class of 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment