Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday Fun Day

 It was a beautiful fall day, and we took a walk to Rec Park to enjoy some sunshine, fresh air, and our first Friday Fun Day. Look at these faces. The energy in the hopping, skipping, running, and movement around me was inspiring. The voices, stories, and overflowing enthusiasm to be heard was not missed, even if many talked over each other to share. A common theme in conversation about about bee stings, and there were many personal experiences. I just smiled, let it all flow around, over, and near me, and appreciated the moments of this great day.



a little bit of catch



We were all amazing at taking turns. We all really tried to be socially distant as we patiently waited ... it is just so exciting!!











Can we roll down the hill? Why not? The smiles and laughter were contagious. It was amazing to watch them roll down big hills and little hills for the remainder of our walk. I wish we had at least another hour to just be.



This is one of my favorite pictures. I just feel happy when I view it.



An amazing group of student, an amazing day, so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment