Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Heggies

Thank you to all the families who participated in the Heggies Pizza Fundraiser for Deep Portage!!

Ms. Leom's Homeroom had 15 students participate. We sold 135 pizzas. I will share more information when it comes available.


Deep Portage is such an amazing opportunity for our students!! I was able to participate for a few days two years ago. I came home, so proud of our students, our sixth grade staff, and so impressed with the life skills shared, that I can't say enough about the experience!

I am so thankful that students have the opportunity to fundraise to support the participation of ALL sixth grade students. Thank you! Your love of pizza matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment