Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Glitch

In my idea world, there would be time every school day to post on the blog and share details about our day. I teach. I parent. I continue to wage war on laundry, meals, dishes, and basic house cleaning like every other adult while trying to find a little time for other interests.

This blog has a nifty app, and I found that when I take pictures on my phone, I can update the blog from my phone. So while I am in what seems like an endless wait for my children to get ready in the morning ... finish practice ... or other random moments when I am waiting, I use the time to update the blog. Most often, when I get up before five am to workout before school, on my biking workout days, I will update the classroom blog.


When the latest software update happened. I am not sure the blog app was updated to handle the new software. Or maybe I just have an old phone. Somewhere, there is a glitch, and I can only update from a computer. I keep checking back to the phone app. It keeps crashing. I keep thinking the phone app will have their own update soon, and the problem will be solved. Two weeks later, I am still waiting.

Please keep checking back. I am working with some amazing kids and great families this year, and I don't want you to miss the hundreds of moments that are happening in our learning. I just may not be as fluid in updating as the beginning of the year until I figure a way around this glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment