Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Super I

Today, we had a visitor to our classroom. Super I arrived. Her arch nemesis, puny i, is infiltrating the minds of fourth grade students. They are writing puny i's! It is a problem that needs our attention and immediate action!!


She showed up and shared her mission! She invited us to make our own Super I emblem to remember our writing goal, to capitalize the pronoun, "I". We got right to work!



We took the oath to only write the pronoun I as a capital letter, in the beginning, middle, or end of a sentence. We joined Super I's team. We are an army, standing up for correct capitalization. We took a group picture, showing off our BEST "SUPER I" team cheer. puny i, you are not match with these students on our team!

Later in the day, Super I returned to welcome the other half of the fourth grade classes to the team.
Super I teaches the students about the pronoun I 


Please join our team and expect all writing of the pronoun I to be written using a capital letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment