Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Statement:

Ms. Leom's Classroom Community Motto:
YOU Belong.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Super I

On Thursday, a wind blew in a super hero, Super I.


Super I taught us about the pronoun I. She called it a "professional noun" (= pronoun). Pronouns are words that take the place of nouns. When we were born, our parents gave us special names. The pronoun I is special, because it can stand-in for our special names.

Super I is working to eradicate "puny i" when we are writing.

We all agreed that is a worthwhile skill to have when writing. Students made their own Super I emblems, and we took our Team Super I photo.
Mr. Greninger's Super I team
On Friday, Ms. Leom's homeroom shared in the Super I experience.



(Thank you, Ms. Connie for taking the picture so Super I could be in it!)
Please encourage your fourth graders to be on the look-out for the villainous puny i ... and erase his existence! Super I to the rescue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment